Code of Values
WE BELIEVE IN:
- Superior service to our customers, our community, and to each other as members of the DreamMaker team.
- Success is the result of clear, cooperative, positive thinking.
- That loyalty adds meaning to our lives.
- Management should seek out and recognize what people are doing right and treat every associate with respect.
- Challenges should be used as learning experiences.
- In the untapped potential of every human being. Every person we help achieve their potential fulfills our mission.
- We must re-earn our positions every day in every way
WE LIVE OUR CODE OF VALUES BY:
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able, and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner “above the line.”
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
HAVING FUN IN THE PROCESS!